Old August 14th 07, 06:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Default Helicopter fly-in

Kevin: It is obvious you don't understand the particular form of recreation
being engaged in. It is called "Recreational Bitching". It is normally
practiced by the more senior members of an organization as they have lived
long enough for their bull**** buckets to get pretty full. These full
buckets get more attention than some of the other buckets. No solutions are
really sought, it is just an attempt to dump the buckets a little bit.

--
Stuart & Kathryn Fields, Publishers
Experimental Helo magazine

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 20:21:09 -0500, "Steve R"
wrote:

I hear ya. I've ran into my fair share of those types too. I've never
been
able to figure out if their attitudes are based on fear, jeolousy, or just
bad disagreement with lasts nights dinner. ;-)

I think they're just happiest when they're bitching about something.
I went to two club meetings to see if it was an organization I wanted
to join and this same small group of guys did nothing but bitch for
the majority of both meetings. Yeah, lemme sign right up fellas...