Old August 15th 03, 02:35 PM
Marske Flying Wings

Default Marske Pioneer will not spin

I have just completed a flight test of the Pioneer doing stall and spin
attempts.

With the stick all the way back the airspeed slows to 20 mph with about a
200 ft/min sink rate. The wing will not break nor will it go into a spin or
dive. In the spin tests I brought the glider up to the 20 mph ( stick fully
back) then hit the rudder hard..... well it just did a slow rotation in what
ever direction the rudder was deflected. Next I did cross control stall and
spin attempts... again there was nothing I could do to provoke it to spin. I
could not get a wing to drop!

All of this is now recorded on video.

For more details see the web site.Look under the Marske Pioneer IId

http://www.continuo.com/marske
--
Marske Flying Wings
http://www.continuo.com/marske