Old July 15th 18, 11:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Europe

If you are a pilot with a US license living in Europe and would like to be able to fly here without converting your license or spending a ton of money to bring a glider from the US, I have a classic Aer Pegaso M100S standard class Italian glider for sale, US registered, standard airworthiness. Ground up restoration completed in July 2015 just before I moved to Germany and brought it with me, flown just a couple of hours since then. Original trailer, also fully restored and converted to European rules for lighting, reflectors, etc. Email me for more information, pricing, trade options, etc.