Old September 17th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Default Lightspeed QFRXCc ANR Headset Review

Anyways, flying with it was just great, the best $230 I have ever
spent!! Passive anutation is great but the magic comes when you turn
the ANR on, I could not believe the difference the ANR made by
switching it ON and OFF.

I wasn't aware that the QFRs were ANR headsets. For only $230, that's
almost an impossible deal to beat.

I hope the QFRs hold up better than the older model Lightspeeds did.
Our current model (Twenty 3Gs) have been durable and pretty much
bulletproof, unlike their predecessors. The old 15s, 20s, and 20XLs
were not very rugged, and didn't hold up over the long haul.

Enjoy 'em -- once you've gone ANR, you *never* go back.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA