Old August 19th 08, 05:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,talk.us.rhode-island,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
Chairman Cow

Default The Berti and Dudley Tag Team is Back!!!!!

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

All anyone has to do, is search Google groups with my real email
address, and see hundreds of your ignorant forgings in groups I
never visit, and saying things I obviously wouldn't say.

I see, and you can prove this is me, how, fjukkktard?

I don't have to prove anything to you dumb ass, it obvious to

everyone
else.

Hmm, quick poll then....

A.Who thnks that I forged Maxie?

Me, me, me!

You bad.

Do you think he has a mother, or did he just roll out from under a
cabbage leaf?

B.Who gives a ****?

Him, him, him!

Troo.

As much as he likes to hear himself talk, he could make a heck of a
troll if he ever expanded his horizons.

Hey, Maxine! Come on over to teh Dark Side!

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"