Old January 28th 04, 08:11 PM
Doug

Sorry Bob, but it ain't theft no matter how much you would 'like' it to be.
Even the RIAA knows it's not theft. I'm also not trying to 'justify it' and
I'm not trying to say it's 'right', just that this is not theft . Anyway , I
grow weary of this ....you aren't going to open your eyes , so I give you
the last word.

Doug

"RobertR237" wrote

Theft
b : an unlawful taking (as by embezzlement or burglary) of property

No matter how you try to justify it, it is the unlawful taking of

property, it
still is theft and it still is wrong.

BTW, if you are going to try and use the dictionary to prove your points,

you
need to learn to read all the definitions and try to understand their

meaning.
You obviously stopped when you thought you found something to justify your
point.

Bob Reed