Old July 11th 03, 09:30 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, (journeyman) said:
the partial shipment, and 2) that if it wasn't my preference, to call
back before [some arbitrary time]. Even then, I did call them back,

Most warehouses are not manned 24 hours a day, and even if they are, it
would be rare indeed to find customer service and the warehouse
communicate with each other outside of regular business hours. I don't
see how "call before 5pm" should need to be spelled out.

Besides, IFR hoods aren't exactly so rare that I would be desperate to
buy one from Sporty's on the day the charts roll over.

Do you know many pilots who work as stock pickers and shippers in a
warehouse? Because if you only want to deal with companies where the
person packing stuff knows what it is and exactly what it's used for,
you're going to have to restrict yourself to operations a LOT smaller than
Sporty's.

--
Paul Tomblin , not speaking for anybody
"It's 106 light-years to Chicago, we've got a full chamber of anti-matter,