Old February 21st 13, 05:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
son_of_flubber

Default Good News on Delorme InReach (2 min tracking and altitude vs.Spot w/ 10 min tracking and no altitude)

On Thursday, February 21, 2013 10:46:52 AM UTC-5, Sean F (F2) wrote:
I have been battling with the Delorme folks a bit and have won a big, big argument with them that I think will benefit some of you.

Thanks Sean! In my book, you have earned a "RAS Bitch and Moan Pass". Keep it up. Very productive. This is on top of your productive agitation leading to the reinvigorated SSA Youtube channel.