Old April 22nd 05, 04:54 PM
Steve Foley

Dear Mr. Spammer,

Just for fun I looked at your site. As this is an aviation piloting group, I
hoped to find headsets, GPS receivers, and a few handheld radios.

All I could find were toys.

I even asked my 11 year old for help, but all he could find were toys. He
was pretty disappointed too.

"Nigel" wrote in message

I was talking to someone about how difficult it is to buy from a web site
nowadays. So many people have missed the point. As a web designer I was

told
you should be able to buy something from a site in three clicks.

At last I found a site that allowed me to do this. It's called
www.modelbits.com and even if you don't buy anything it's worth taking a
look to see how functionality wins over looks every time.

I know some of the pages aren't up yet but from the update page you can

see
things are actually being updated - wow what a concept

To prove what I mean, I asked my 11 year old son to add some rotor head
links for my Hummingbird V3 Helicopter to the shopping basket and he

managed
to so easily it was a pleasure to watch.