Old December 15th 03, 06:38 PM
Dav1936531

Default You can now buy "We Got Saddam" stuff

From: "Jan"

"kemperr" wrote
I saw an online store where you can get "We Got Him" shirts, hats, etc.

Looks pretty cool. I think I might pick up a shirt.

Thanks for the info, I'll wait until there is one with Bush picture on the
market.

Yuk. Yuk. Yuk. That's a real riot there.........idiot.

While I'm not the biggest GW Bush fan, there is certainly no arguing with the
fact that he is going to have Saddam swinging from the end of a rope......and
that this is a good thing.

I am waiting for the day when Osama's shrunken head, cast in Lucite, sits on
the mantle of a fireplace at the Whitehouse so that all future Presidents can
point him out as a conversation piece to visiting heads of state.
Dave