Old June 8th 04, 09:35 PM
Eric Boyd

"Guy Alcala" wrote in message
. ..

No, and just as importantly, they probably couldn't produce fuel of

sufficiently high octane to allow it to
produce the higher power it's capable of, even if they could build the

engine, and chances are the oil would be
inadequate as well (petroleum engineers with a history minor should now

weigh in). If you want to postulate time
travel for a one-time deal, fine, but if you're looking for something that

could actually be produced 20 years
earlier and be supported for the long term, it just ain't gonna happen.

Guy

Simple, just put some information on how to make a catalytic cracker in the
cockpit.

-E

--

To reply, get the 5 out as if I were my own ISP.