Old December 3rd 03, 01:08 AM
Tony Volk

WOW miso, maybe a dumb question (I don't think so), but you've gotten
just about all of the jet-era military aviators in this group to respond to
it in less than a day!!! Hey guys, is there something about speedbrakes and
military aviation that we should know about?
Keep asking question miso, it's always nice to hear from the pro's
(retired or not)!

Tony

"miso" wrote in message
om...
Does the airbrake put it's force on the center of gravity of the
plane? If not, how does the pilot compensate for the force? [Yeah, I
know, there are no dumb questions, though maybe I'm asking one or
two.]