Old March 12th 05, 04:28 AM
Marc Ramsey

Kilo Charlie wrote:
Don't argue with 9B re the logic of the math issue....trust me....he's a
very bright guy and never leaves his calculator! He is offering the
mathematical explanation of why cylinder finishes may not be any safer. Of
course it supports my point so I'm thinkin' he's a rad dude!

Hmm, I pegged him for a lawyer or politician, the numbers may have some
basis in reality (assuming you fly in a vacuum), but the logic is, uh,
"interesting".

It's been a good discussion guys.....hope that all of you have a super
weekend of soaring whatever height you choose to finish!

Agreed...

Marc