Old December 10th 03, 05:57 PM
Roger Halstead

On 09 Dec 2003 23:39:51 -0800, Angus Duggan
wrote:

Roger Halstead writes:
The photos aren't the best, but they show the difference.
http://www.rogerhalstead.com/gauges.htm

All fixed! I hope.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair?)
www.rogerhalstead.com
Return address modified due to dumb virus checkers

Roger,
The text on the web page says they show a "nose up attitude and
slight bank to the left". Surely you mean a "slight bank to the right"? If it
really is a slight bank to the left, I'm not surprised that there were
accidents changing to and from these gauges. I personally think that there is
no "right" answer for the inside/outside perception thing, but that it's like
track up/north up on maps. I find north up more intuitive, but I also find
the inside-out AI more intuitive than the outside-in turn coordinator.

a.