Old June 30th 08, 02:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Default Puicnic in the Hangar at the Pueblo Weisbrod Aircraft Museum

On Jun 29, 8:40*pm, Jason wrote:
WHO: The Pueblo Weisbrod Aircraft Museum (PWAM) and Pueblo Historical
Aircraft Society (PHAS)

This is also known as the "B-24 Museum" and has a number of
fascinating aircraft on display, including a number of Century Series
fighters. They have a new acquisitions man just taking over duties
there and if anyone has anything they might like to donate, this
Museum is a good call.

They have a new facility with a very large hangar display and are
prepped for restoration. A number of aircraft on loan from the US Air
Force, including as I recall from my last visit, a B-47 Stratojet
(outside display). No B-24 as of yet but the Museum none the less
devoted to that aircraft. Some unusual rockets and one futuristic
transportation display.

Like all Museums, what they would need the most are volunteers,
artifacts and visitors.

They are also about 45 minutes from the Peterson AFB Museum in
Colorado Springs at the shared airport there. You need a day,
however, to see each one thoroughly, especially Peterson.