Old March 4th 17, 06:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default looking for a set of ASW 19 ailerons

On Friday, March 3, 2017 at 6:28:29 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Good luck getting a Canadian inspector to allow use of a component that doesn't have paperwork showing complete history including total hours. I had a repaired rudder for a G-102 that I yellow tagged.................not good enough, because I couldn't prove the total hours on the rudder.
BTW, I got the rudder from the Vancover Soaring Club.................buyers?..........the Vancover Soaring Club!
JJ

Yeah JJ - I'm still sorry for wasting your time on that one but the only AMO we had to work with at the time just wouldn't let it "fly" sadly. We ended up having to wait for (and pay for) a new one from Lindner in the end.