Old August 22nd 04, 07:22 AM
you k who

(Paul Tomblin) wrote in news:cg661r$an7$1
@allhats.xcski.com:

Dammit, how can such a experienced pilot die in a plane crash in ok VFR
weather?
http://www.rnews.com/TopStory_2004.c..._story_type=18

Hey Paul, I've been in shock about Bill for the last 24 hrs. As soon as I
hurd the news I started checking out what happened. Echo Foxtrot seems to
have had an engine swap, But crash site photo's seem to show that nether
prop was turning at impact. Also the post impact fire would seem to point
to the fact that a good amount of fuel was onboard. I will be watching this
very closely over the next few months. My biggest hope is that the impact
rendered Bill unconcouse before the fire fully developed. I have known Bill
for the last 18 years and now have a hole in my heart and a lot of
questions. Will talk to you soon......