Old June 17th 05, 03:59 AM
Eric Greenwell

Greg Arnold wrote:

If it is a Tuesday flight, don't you have until the next Tuesday to
submit the flight?

After rereading the rules, I suspect you are right. But, we may still be
OK: according to their data, I submitted a flight claim on June 14,
2005, at 4:20 UTC (that's Monday, June 13, 2005, 9:20 pm for Washington
State). The flight claim was accepted, even though it was half hour past
midnight on the East Coast.

I have at least two other Monday submittals:

1) April 12 at 5:50 UTC (Monday, April 11, 10:50 pm local)
1) April 5 at 5:00 UTC (Monday, April 4, 10 pm local

Living close to a time zone, or in one of the areas that doesn't change
time during the year, might be different story.

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA