Old September 22nd 04, 12:47 AM
Dudley Henriques

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
.. .
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in
ink.net:

Actually it could be much worse than this. If Kerry was still in his
reserve commitment period at the time he went to North Vietnam, and
evidence seems to indicate that he was, he was still an officer in
the
United States Navy. The United States was at war. If this situation
shows up in Kerry's concealed records, he is not only disqualified
from
a run for the office of President, but if retroactively prosecuted
and
found guilty, I believe he could even be expelled from the Senate.

Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Flight Instructor/Aerobatics/Retired

Yes,if we could get Congress to impeach Kerry,very doubtful they'd do
it.
I doubt if we could get the Navy to prosecute him for treason.There's
no
statute of limitations on that,is there?

I'm not an expert on these matters but I don't believe there is a
statute of limitations on such a charge. The rub in all this is that the
answer is already known to a select few, but the information legally
can't be released to the public or more importantly acted upon legally
unless Kerry signs the request form that releases the records as public
domain.
Unless he is forced to sign that form by a concentrated media effort
directed specifically at this issue, Kerry can very well refuse to
release these records indefinitely and that is EXACTLY what he intends
to do.
What constitutes a terrible scenario is if Kerry wins the Presidency;
then something is done afterward that alters the law to allow the
release of his records. If this happens after the election, the result
could be catastrophic for the nation!
Of course this is just my humble read on all this, and if there's one
damn thing I'm glad I'm NEVER going to be in this life, it's a GD
lawyer!!!