Old September 22nd 04, 12:52 AM
Dudley Henriques

"ian maclure" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:53:47 +0000, Dudley Henriques wrote:

[snip]

Actually it could be much worse than this. If Kerry was still in his
reserve commitment period at the time he went to North Vietnam, and
evidence seems to indicate that he was, he was still an officer in
the
United States Navy. The United States was at war. If this situation
shows up in Kerry's concealed records, he is not only disqualified
from
a run for the office of President, but if retroactively prosecuted
and
found guilty, I believe he could even be expelled from the Senate.

Now that would be interesting.
Ought not simple arithmetic be able to determine whether
or not his commitment was up at the time in question?
Not, that in its details, it makes a bit of difference whether
the treason occurred on or off watch IMHO at least.
Treason is treason, only the legal consequences would differ.

The answer is known by a few, but not legally available legally as
public domain unless Kerry is forced by an angry public to sign that
release form and he has absolutely no intention of doing it. We
literally have a law in place in the United States that will allow a
possible traitor to stonewall his way into the Presidency of our nation.
Thanks to .....the American Lawyer!!!!!
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Flight Instructor/Aerobatics/Retired