Old November 7th 04, 05:08 PM
Shawn

F.L. Whiteley wrote:
"Shawn" wrote in message

F.L. Whiteley wrote:

"Shawn" wrote in message

Fred Blair wrote:

Also for future reference - Lois' last name if Mann, she is one of
those liberated women and chose to keep her Dad's last name.

LOL, I'll have to tell my wife that.
;-)

Shawn

Why, what's her maiden name, Rice????

Frank

Har Har Whitely, yer such a card.
;-P

I've heard beef, lamb, prawn, chicken (Hey now!) and my favorite, jungle.
What gets me is when I make reservations at an Indian restaurant (that
sounds like a pun in the making too) for "Curry" and they ask
(imagine Indian accent here ) "And how do you spell that?"
Jeeze!

Shawn

Hey, only inquiring minds here;^)

Beautiful Front Range day today, 70F on the ground. We were getting as much
as 6kts off the winch and two drivers getting trained.

Frank

Nice. Looked pretty stable here, and no wind for wave.

Shawn