Old September 1st 04, 05:29 PM
Corky Scott

On 1 Sep 2004 07:12:21 -0700, (Dan Thomas)
wrote:

The only concern I might have would be the pulsation effect on the
radiator core. It might cause fatigue and failure after some time in
service. Even with the exhaust discharge downstream of the radiator,
the outflow may rumble enough to damage the rad.

Dan

Shouldn't be a problem Dan. Each side is three into one and we aren't
talking about 90 cubic inch combustion chambers here, the Ford's
combustion chambers are only 38 cubic inches or so and the cruise rpm
will be around 4000, not 2500.

The sound should be "vroom" rather than "putt putt"

Corky Scott