Old February 20th 07, 05:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

Default AD list?

On Feb 19, 1:32 pm, Newps wrote:
The information is public and can be found online. The $2,000 covers
the cost of bringing it all together for all aircraft into one easy to
search user interface. But if your only dealing with one specific plane
it's not a big deal.

It depends on how much you work at it. For me, I have 1 airplane, 2
prop blades, 1 hub, 8 pieces of avioncs, plus accessories. Having the
softeware produce my AD list is very useful. The online stuff is good
to get an idea of what types of ADs effect different aircraft
(although not nearly as good as asking on a type list) but certainly
not good enough for a prebuy.

-Robert