Old March 4th 04, 11:11 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article m9A1c.113229$4o.140597@attbi_s52, Pete Schaefer says...

Oh my. That definitely ranks up there with the ugliest. A face that only a
mother could love..

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
.. .
Oh my God, my eyes!!. I thought nothing was worse than the m-15
Belphegor http://www.luftfahrtmuseum.com/htmi/ii/i006951.htm

Aww you guys !!!Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. All it needs is a snazzy
paint job with some stripes and you'll hardly notice that it's butt ugly . One
of my choices is the Henri Fabre Floatplane circa 1910. A pusher canard design
with a biplane canard and single wing.It's most interesting feature was the wing
and canard spars which were located on tops of the airfoils leaving the lower
surfaces nice and smooth. It was said that it didn't perform very well .Hmmm
wonder why ??Maybe zoomy should test it :-)

See ya

Chuck