Old July 8th 03, 02:40 PM
Sydney Hoeltzli

Dennis O'Connor wrote:
LS owners seem to fall into two groups... Those who have never had any
problem over a number of years of continuous use, and those who seem to
lurch from crises to crises... Strange...

Well, I guess I must be the exception which "proves" your rule, since
in general we have been very pleased with our Lightspeeds and while
we have had a previous problem with my 20Ks, I certainly wouldn't
describe it as a 'crisis'. Nor would I personally describe 2 problems
in 5 yrs ownership of 3 different headsets as "lurching from crisis
to crisis".

What seems strange to me is your perception, actually, but that
wouldn't be the first time.

Cheers,
Sydney