Old July 9th 03, 06:27 PM
Jim Weir

Default Crash at Truckee, CA

We at Nevada County Airpark appreciate your sympathy. Richard was a very
beloved person up here. I have not heard how Beverly is doing; I've been
inundated the last two days and she was taken to Reno, a hundred miles away from
here.

The EAA flyin is Saturday. We're doing a missing man formation for him.

Thank you for caring.

Jim

Scott Moore

- I was
-the one on final when it happened, and it would help me to know if she
-is going to make it. My greatest sympathies to the family.

http://www.rst-engr.com