Old December 11th 03, 11:59 PM
BigBaldGuy

Thanks working on all that..the plane was easy it's all the flight dynamics
that take a little time to work out
"AL" wrote in message
Randall,
I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you. The GPS and a couple other
instruments aren't there. The plane starts off with a lot of nose up trim
and it has so much power that you have to get right on top of that.

Controls
are sensitive, so if you want nice easy landings you have to adjust your
joystick sensitivities. Also, the Imp doesn't really stall, but at stall
speed you can't control it.

--
Al Mills
Wake me before we take off...
"Randall Robertson" wrote in message
I have a beta version of the homebuilt Mini Imp if anyone would like a

ziped
copy let me know i need some test flying ,,,also i have more planes with

25
more comeing next week on the flight sim page on my web site
www.rigtrash.com feel free to check them out