Old October 15th 03, 02:09 AM
BUFDRVR

Your (american)
behaviour is very offensive to me and to europeans....

That's interesting, because most Americans found the Europeans (minus the
British of course) behavior before, during and even now after IRAQI FREEDOM
offensive.

And also Russia,
Germany, Mexico, Canada, Chile ecc was against usa on Iraq resolution
remeber this...

We remember, except France's behavior in regards to Iraq was simply the "straw
that broke the camals back". France has been attempting to subvert US influance
in Europe for years, Iraq was simply the latest (and most visable) effort.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"