Old August 9th 10, 04:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

Default overhaul my 0-200A

In article ,
exxpilot wrote:

Going to over haul my 0-200A... why... cosmetically it looks dirty and
ugly... any one have any ideas to prepare for paint glass bead
blasticing as a option...engine has 1100 SMOh and should go another few
hours to TBO -1800hrs for this type engine...

Paint stripper and pressure washer for the crankcase, then 2-part epoxy
primer and 2-part final coat of paint (gloss, of course.)

Engine enamel is inferior to the 2-part stuff out there. It also works
on the cylinders.