Old April 4th 04, 01:37 PM
Russell Waterson

I will always maintain that I think us Aussies would be better off with
Typhoons
"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"John Cook" wrote in message

snip

BTW, I worked on AFT, F-22, and several other current AESA programs,
including airborne processors, and integrated avionics systems.

Great, here' s a couple of questions for you.
Do you think they will combine the AESA antennas for the JSF and the
F-22 to a common 1200 module system? (I saw the number of modules for
the F-22 was at 1500). I had heard a rumour that this was on the
cards for cost savings etc.

And so, as predicted, the actual transfer of technology is from the F-35

the F-22.

I wonder if Oz has that check ready for a couple of squadrons ...