Old April 4th 20, 02:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default OLC uploading disabled? What does it mean?

I uploaded today's flight to both OLC and Skylines... :-D

On 4/3/2020 12:51 AM, Ramy wrote:
I second the recommendations for crosscountry.aero
They also provide the best online electronic logbook around for a small subscription fee.
It is IMHO the best platform but started suffering recently from lack of enhancements and bug fixes since it is not popular enough. If we make it more popular it will get even better.
As for OLC, don’t get me started with their silliness. It is still the de facto platform so I hope they will listen to their customers that we don’t give a **** about the privacy of our OLC files otherwise why on earth would we upload them to a public web site?

Ramy

--
Dan, 5J