Old June 2nd 05, 11:52 PM
A.Coleman

You assign high expectations to your sons, causing you unwarranted angst!
Have them fly commercial and rekindle their appreciation for the privilege
of having a Super Dad with your skills. They should be thrilled just
getting into the plane and going anywhere without being treated like
criminal/cattle on an ..."air-bus"... with cloth seats laden with the
lingering odor of a thousand sweaty-smelly butts having been sat in them,
attended by angry dowager amazons, whilst sitting next to snoring fat people
that haven't bathed in a fortnight. Then perhaps they might say: thanks
poppie, anywhere is fine with us!!

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
ups.com...
My boys are seasoned Mooney travelers. This year I'm considering adding
a trip to either Victoria Island or Catalina Island. My boys are 9 and
10 so I'm not sure if either of these could actually be made
interesting. We've done so many trips, I'm having a harder time trying
new things. Last summer we went to Vancouver and the boys had a great
time canoeing and seeing the sites. Last March we went down to Mexico
again and got to pet baby grey whales. Last week we went to D.C. to see
the capitol. Would Victoria or Catalina Island offer anything
interesting to boys of this age?

-Robert