Old November 10th 17, 06:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter Whitehead

Default Overspeeding on winch launches

I am going to purchase the kit for our expedition winch and auto-tow outfit, and one for my glider. A small price for higher and safer launches, compared to what we spend on 'gizmos'. I have no connection with Skylaunch though they have always provided great service and everything I have needed in terms of launching accessories.
The 'wheel has been invented'. We don't need to anguish over the question - "should I pull off before my wings are pulled off?"!