Old August 2nd 07, 03:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
The Visitor

Default Any Baron 58 owners?

The future of avgas does have me a bit concerned. Those you mention seem
too 'newfangled' for me. By that I mean unproven, to new to really know
how they are. But getting into jet fuel is something I may well be doing
in the end. I looked at the Seneca V's and although the Baron is a
tighter fit inside, it seems much more capable.

John

Dan wrote:
For the cost of a G58, I think you're already at the same price point
as a D-jet, Cirrus Jet, etc.... Those aircraft would seem much more
appealing if that's your target price range.

--Dan