Old October 23rd 03, 04:32 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, (blanche cohen) said:
Check the FAA website for aircraft designations. The entire
list is there (sorry, don't have the URL handy).

http://www.awp.faa.gov/fsdo/icao.htm doesn't agree with my understanding.
I remember a few years back that the FAA announced that the
non-high-performance Cherokees would be P28A, but the high-performance
Dakota would be P28B. But they've got P28A for all of them.

http://www.alaska.faa.gov/fai/afss/A.../7340.1T-P.htm has the
P28B as I remember it, but doesn't mention the new Pipers specifically.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
Renting airplanes is like renting sex: It's difficult to arrange on short