Old October 23rd 03, 05:17 PM
Ron Natalie

"EDR" wrote in message ...
In article , Ron
Natalie wrote:

There are only 3 PA-32 designators PA32 (for the straight leg ones turbo or
not)
P32R (retract non-turbo), P32T (retract turbo). There are 10 different PA-32
models (as of the 1997 revision to the type certificate, don't know about the
6X).
Eleven if you count the PA-32S-300 sea plane.

Thanks for clarifying all these Ron.
Can you tell me where you found them?

I have a CDROM from Summit Aviation which among other things has the TCDS's
on it. You can also find them on the FAA web site:

http://www.airweb.faa.gov/Regulatory...e?OpenFrameSet

The ATC designators come from the contractions order: 7340.1V. Again this is on the Summitt
CDROM (this thing has just about every FAA document you can imagine). I'm sure the FAA has
this online somewhere (maybe Steve knows off the top of his head). I can't find it in the FAA
search engine.