Old October 12th 03, 10:44 PM
David B. Cole

You should be my friend. I'm actually on the waitlist just in case
any additional spots open during the week. Hopefully the weather will
be as nice next weekend as it was this weekend, that way you can
really enjoy the character of the airport. You should definitely take
the family with you. Call me if you want to catch up and make sure
you ask for a roll and a loop. Funny, sounds like a fast food order.
"Would you like a roll and a loop with your spins?"

Dave

Andrew Gideon wrote in message gonline.com...
David B. Cole wrote:

I would have to say that with the exception of becoming a pilot in the
first place, this was probably the best money I've spent since
beginning flying.

Wow. Thanks, David. I'm eager for my slot next weekend.

- Andrew