Old March 8th 15, 02:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruce Hoult

Default What's your favorite YouTube/Vimeo soaring video?

On Sunday, March 8, 2015 at 3:37:20 PM UTC+13, Paul Villinski wrote:
This is currently my favorite soaring video found online just for the fun-factor:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rCtnTXo3SE

What's yours and why?

Balleka's are great. This one has 168,000 views:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsQowfCh6sE

For some reason, I like this one that was shot on an old iPhone by someone who just happened to be standing on top of a mountain:

https://vimeo.com/36672007

(it probably helps that I know who was flying the glider, and the guy who shot the video follows me on twitter...)