Old November 3rd 04, 10:11 PM
kontiki

Trent Moorehead wrote:
.... I used to think that Democrats were the type of people
who were accepting of others, but I have seen over the last few years that
they are not. I am a Democrat, but I voted for Bush. He's not perfect, but
at least he's not a hypocrite.

The liberal democrats I have direct experience with always boast that they
are so tolerant and so pro-choice. This only applies to choice in abortions
however, and they do NOT approve of choice when it comes to the following:

1) choice in whether or not someone desirec to own firearms (they are against that)
2) choice in education... they are against anything other than mandatory public schools
3) choice in placing your FICA taxes into anything other than the social [in]security
4) choice in health care... they ultimately want the government in charge of all health
care options.

I could mention more but what stir up the natives.