Old February 22nd 04, 05:50 AM
Dave Kearton

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...55E401,00.html

| The report mentions that helicopters (Military Aviation content!)
| based
| in Afganistan may be used to go after him.

Because CNN's speculation isn't any more accurate than anybody else's.
The story may even be a deliberate fabrication to throw Osama off the trail
(pardon the pun)

Personally, I can't understand how you can keep an eye on someone with a
satellite - bald spots are about as generic as bathtowels. For all we
know, a special forces platoon might be staking out Osama's favourite
donkey, seize that and you'll force him out in the open.

Works as well as any other strategy ...

Cheers

Dave Kearton