Old July 5th 04, 04:09 AM
Kyler Laird

"Grasshopper" writes:

Has anyone owned or flown a Seneca I or Seneca II? If so, please share
thoughts on the aircraft. I want to purchase an aircraft with optional 7th
passenger seating so I can take my whole family places.

A 7th seet for a Seneca?! Wow, that's gotta be tight. The Seneca
always seemed cramped to me and I never flew with more than a
couple other people.

Incidentally, I recently received a postcard about an (ancient) STC
for a third seating position in the back of an Aztec. That also
seems like a tight squeeze, but for small children it might work.

--kyler