Old January 29th 07, 05:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack

Default How do we get rid of this MI 5 Crap????

("DonMorrisey" wrote)
Is there a way to get these A-hole messages deleted when they show up?

I'm no longer seeing him/her, so my ISP (or whoever) must be blocking
him/her.

In Outlook Express, if your messages are expanded (-) (+), minimize the
thread down to its Original Post (OP) and DELETE that. Doing this will
delete all the posts in that thread.

What really, really, really, really, really, really bugs me... really,
really, really ....is when rec.aviation regulars include ALL of the spammed
newsgroups in their reply.

Montblack