Old November 1st 03, 07:38 AM
Roger Halstead

On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 00:21:56 GMT, "Merle Wagner"
wrote:

Hi Dan,

What radiant system did you use ?? I am also building up in NH. Moving
from FL back to the snowbelt.

My hangar here is 46 x 60 x 12 and I used muriac acid to etch and then used
a product from Home Depot (can't remember what it was and I have never had a
problem with it. Never got the tire marks like other owners here had.

My hangar in NH will be 48x60x14 with radiant heat. Just finished the
foundation walls yesterday and laying the insulation next week.

I put in a 75,000 BTU IR tube heater. It heats all the objects in the
room. You open the door in the winter, drive in, shut the doors and
it's warm ... Tools are comfortable to handle in the mornings.
Costs less than half to heat as my house even with the two big garage
doors.

www.rogerhalstead.com
N833R World's oldest Debonair? (S# CD-2)