Old February 12th 04, 02:26 PM
carlos

Ok, thanks.

I'll try to check with Cessna or CPA just in case. I'm trying to get this
airplane in as good a condition as possible, including the original manuals.

I do have all of the airplane's books, all the way back to it's first flight
from Cessna to Ft. Lauderdale - it turns out I know the original owner.

Cheers,

CGP.

"C J Campbell" wrote in message

"carlos" wrote in message
| According to Essco's website, they sell:
|
| "U206G Stationair 6 1977 - Pilot's Operating Handbook"
|
| Is there a difference?
|
| Thanks,
|
| CGP.

Yes. Depending on your serial number. Older aircraft did not get

serialized
operating manuals. The book you get from Essco will do just fine for

these.
Later aircraft have operating manuals assigned to individual airplanes.
These have the serial number written on them.