Old September 23rd 04, 04:41 AM
Dudley Henriques

Default Kerry hiding his record

"Therasa" wrote in message
Why won't Kerry sign a form 180 releasing his records?

It will take an overwhelmingly vocal and visual public demand by a large
special interest group like the Swifties to force this issue, as Kerry
is fighting it tooth and nail. Even then it probably won't succeed in
getting Kerry to sign that form! He realizes full well what would happen
if he signed the 180 and the information in his records became public
domain and could then be used to both remove him from the Presidential
race AND remove him from the Senate.
The rub on this is that the information is already known, but can't be
released and used unless the form has been signed.

In other words, the American lawyers in the government have created and
passed a law that makes it possible for a known traitor to be elected
President of the United States because the information that would
provide the legal proof that he actually is a traitor can't be made
public because the traitor himself doesn't want the information
released.
Wonderful!!! Thank you American Lawyers!! What else can these assholes
do to ruin our country? God only knows, and perhaps we're about to find
out at that!!!!
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Flight Instructor/Aerobatics/Retired