Old September 23rd 04, 10:43 PM
Dudley Henriques

"BUFDRVR" wrote in message
Dudley Henriques wrote:

Kerry as of today might be in a world of hurt after his going on
national television within 30 minutes of PM Allawi addressing a joint
session of congress to huge bipartisan applause and standing ovation
at
times.

Kerry sounded to me like someone who *wants* things in Iraq to be as
bad as
they can. I'm not sure this message will be received well by anyone to
the
right of Kerry on the political spectrum.

BUFDRVR

I agree. There exists a point with human nature involved when dealing
with large audiences when constant negative projection begins to lose
people, and I think Kerry is crossing this threshold now. He's
overexposed his negatives and from here on in to the election, I believe
that he'll lose voters every time he appears in public.
Bottom line from the cockpit anyway :-) is that in my opinion anyway for
all the hell THAT is worth......Kerry's committed the ultimate sin in
ACM and in politics; he's become predictable.....and predictable to a
vast audience means anticipating the negative position from Kerry on
EVERY issue, and because his negative position doesn't change, and gives
nothing to the other side, the truth in the constant drumming of his
position becomes naturally suspect as a result of sheer human
nature...and THAT can be fatal in a political campaign.

It's a HUGE flaw for those who would press constant positions giving
nothing positive at all to the opposition. The average Joe out there
isn't stupid. All but the most hard core know instinctively that no
political side is totally right or wrong....ALL the time!
Kerry's in trouble. The average Joe is beginning to catch on to his gig.
I can feel it in my bones!! :-))
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Flight Instructor/Aerobatics/Retired