Old April 7th 20, 09:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jp

Default Condor is exasperating

On Tuesday, April 7, 2020 at 12:10:25 PM UTC-7, Chris Wedgwood wrote:
On Tuesday, April 7, 2020 at 4:56:21 AM UTC+2, jp wrote:

I also just purchased an additional glider (ASK-21) and I have not received it, as far as I can figure out, and I have been unable to find any FAQ or other assistance for this.

I am done.

When you buy an additional glider, you need to download and install the Hangar Update from the Condor website. It's on this page

https://www.condorsoaring.com/downloads-2/

This is described in a paragraph on the "Buy" page of the site.

Yes, thank you Chris. I missed that on the "Buy" page. I have just increased the partition size of my BOOTCAMP partition and then downloaded the Hanger Update. After that I was able to select and then activate the ASK-21 glider I had purchased. Now if I just need to figure out why the landscape directory I copied to the C:\Condor2/Landscapes directory is not seen by Condor. I'll figure it out.