Old March 21st 07, 04:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Tim

Default Cost of ownership????

Lou wrote:
I (like everyone else) am considering purchasing a plane. I've looked
up the cost of ownership in this group and came up with some good
information. However, I'm looking for a spreadsheet that I can plug
the numbers into. Has anyone either made this or know where to
download one? It's probebly not hard to do but I thought I would look
here first. Anybody? Anybody? Anybody?
Lou

"If you have to ask..."

It costs a lot. The airshares program seems to be reasonably set up.
At first glance it seems expensive though. They did the work for
you/everyone. Check out their pricing. If you can't afford at least a
third to half of that program, you probably have to walk away or find
more co-owners.

http://www.airshareselite.com/airpor...escription.pdf

It is a commitment to own a plane.

I would not trade it for the world. Good to see you are doing your
homework.