Old June 16th 05, 10:44 PM

Boy you have really fed into this one haven't you? OK...how about
this..I flew 12 hours yesterday and never got above 500'agl. I flew 8
hours today, made more than 75 landings on that too small pad on top of
a truck and landed it crossways. I usually fly at or below 10'agl at
60kts which if you check on nearly any helicopter, puts me deep into
the "deadmans curve". I flew close to wires, probably within 10' on
some of them, didn't need to fly under any of them. Didn't hit anything
but a few birds that flushed while I was merrily grinding along at 10"
over a potato field.
I'm trying to pass along some hard earned experience to those smart
enough to listen. You obviously are not going to be part of that group.
I'm wondering if you have ever made an off airport landing with a
helicopter.
What is a too small pad? I see operators land on carts to put their
machines away all the time and they barely have enough room for the
skids. I have landed on many trailers that the skids barely fit.
I love it when someone challenges my comments and statements. Partly
out of a sense of humor, and partly because the devil made me do it. It
isn't too late to ask some civil questions and I'll give you civil
considered answers. Otherwise, if your shorts are in a knot and you
continue to be abrasive and calling me a liar, you may as well look
someplace else. How about checking out JustHelicopters.com if you want
some fun. The original forum is pretty raucus and the newer one is for
serious questions. You can find me in both of them. be prepared to wear
asbestos if you try your pompous attitudes there. they'll have a ball
frying you.
Rocky Kemp aka Ol Shy & Bashful and all around good guy (unless you
**** me off)