Old March 2nd 04, 08:58 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: Future military fighters and guns - yes or no ?
From: "Paul J. Adam"
Date: 3/2/04 12:47 PM Pacific Standard Time
In message , ArtKramr
writes
comes down to the same thing There are those of us who fought and those who
didn't.

No, Art.

There are those who fought: those who trained and were ready, but
weren't called: those who would have enlisted and fought if called: and
those who would refuse.

You have a a lot to answer for.

In that case so do I, but I'm not sure why. (Wore uniform, took the
Queen's shilling, and now advise and support the frontline. Not my fault
they haven't had a war that they wanted me for combat duty in.)

--
When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite.
W S Churchill

Thren there ar ehtose who stepped forward and volunteered for the Air Force,
the Marine Corps, the Paratroopers. Then there are those who didn't. They just
waited to be called many hoping they never would be. I suggest that there is a
difference between these two calibers of men. No offense of course.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer